Solve the toughest problems in your industry. Connect with the leaders who are using the power of social networks to win.
Tue. Oct. 8, 9 am – 12 noon
Tue. Oct. 8, 12 noon – 7:30 pm
Wed. Oct. 9, 9 am – 6 pm
@ the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA
Business casual or business attire
When you attend the 3rd annual Connected Insight Summit, you’ll wrestle with big problems, but you’ll walk away with lessons you can apply immediately: to boost employee performance, grow sales, and contain costs. You’ll learn how to harness the power of real-world social networks to transform your company and industry.
Thanks to all for making the Connected Insight Summit 2013 a great success!
Decoding employee networks to
When you attend the Connected Insight Summit’s Enterprise track for corporate leaders and HR professionals, you’ll discover a revolutionary way to boost the performance of your organization.
- How Trust, Energy, and Fear Electrify Your Company’s Network – Rob Cross, DBA, University of Virginia
- The New Human Capital Advantage – Companies as People Networks – Juan Enriquez, futurist
- Where Your Reputation Comes From: A Network Story – Ron Burt, PhD, University of Chicago
- Lessons from Juniper Networks, the Center for Creative Leadership, Cigna, & more
Decoding physician networks to
When you attend the Connected Insight Summit’s Life Sciences and Pharma track for pharma sales, marketing, and market research professionals, you’ll discover a powerful new way to target physicians and boost revenue.
- Gaining the Influence Advantage: What We Know Now About Physician Social Influence in the Real World and Online – Nicholas Christakis, MD PhD MPH, visionary network science leader
- The Biosimilar Age: How to Promote a Biosimilar; How to Defend a Franchise from a Biosimilar Attack
Decoding physician networks to
When you attend the Connected Insight Summit’s Healthcare track for hospital and health plan leaders, you’ll discover a powerful new approach to understanding the ways that physicians practice medicine, and how to harness their professional networks to coordinate care and control costs.
- Clinically Integrated Networks and ACOs: Preparing for Risk and Reward – Bruce Landon, MD MBA MSc, Harvard Medical School physician and network investigator
- Gaining the Influence Advantage: What We Know Now About Physician Social Influence in the Real World and Online - Nicholas Christakis, MD PhD MPH, visionary network science leader
- Leverage the power of physician social networks to address the biggest challenges facing hospitals and healthcare organizations today
Join us for our Game Changers general session. Meet tomorrow’s Game Changers who are tackling the world’s biggest challenges with network science … and achieving breakthrough results.
- Where Your Reputation Comes From: A Network Story – Ron Burt, PhD, the father of modern organizational network analysis
- Stop fraud rings in their tracks through network analysis
- Track the electronic meta–data trail of the social network
- Discover your Insider Threat Through His/Her Network Signature